Framed by mature gardens, this timeless c1930s home features many retained character elements blended with modern comforts and elevated district views. Blissfully peaceful yet convenient, it's 400 metres to Denistone station and 1km to Eastwood station
- Impressive entry foyer and hallway with parquetry flooring
- Double brick enhanced with high ceilings and ornate cornices
- Elegant living room and separate dining with hardwood floors
- Sunroom with a gas bayonet and views towards Olympic Park
- Covered outdoor entertaining with views and a garden outlook
- Modern gas kitchen with a skylight and stainless appliances
- Bedrooms with timber floors and one with a built-in wardrobe
- Pristine main bathroom, a study and a laundry with bathroom
- Air conditioning, a garage with internal entry and a carport
- Easy access to Eastwood Shopping Plaza and West Ryde
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.